Our vision for Knighton House is a simple one: To be an outstanding school in every aspect where our pupils are inspired through excellent teaching in a supportive caring environment to fulfil their potential in all areas of the curriculum.
How do we do this?
- By pupils involving themselves fully in the life of the school.
- By pupils developing a keen sense of community.
- By pupils growing and developing a strong moral compass.
- By pupils being intellectually curious.
- By pupils having fun and enjoying school.
- By pupils loving coming into school and looking forward to what lies ahead every day.
At Knighton House, pupils flourish. In the classroom, in the science lab, on the sports pitches, on stage, in the choir, on the school council and in the debating chamber. At Knighton House pupils learn there is no limit to their potential achievements except their own ambitions.
Girls graduate from Knighton House with deep reserves of confidence – which they will draw on in their senior schools, universities and in the working world. Wherever they go and however far their ambitions take them, Knighton House girls know they can try anything and succeed in whatever they put their minds too. We will never lose our empowerment for girls but we also believe this agenda is now best served in a co-educational environment.